Friday, March 27, 2015

Principia Textilica skirt

As mentioned a few blog entries back, one of the smaller projects I did this past semester was a skirt out of old jeans. That was part of the course Principia Textilica, where we needed to create some handicraft with the help of code. I coded flower patterns in Processing and transferred them onto the jeans skirt. Here's how the skirt came out in the end. Nice. Now just waiting for the warmer weather to arrive. :) (If you want to see more detailed information about how I did the flowers, take a look at my course documentation.)

The jeans skirt with the coded flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment